2016 JKU Rubicon + Evo Enforcer + 35's?

BitBucket

I went with 37s and the 4" EVO enforcer instead of 35s and the 3" lift for my daily driver/occasional off-road beast. So far I am very happy with my choices, although my 93 year old father-in-law does have to use a step stool to get in and out:thumb:. I did replace the front drive shaft but haven't cut my fenders or installed my winch yet. I realize my CG is up a ways but she drives great and hella fun looking down at everyone on the road!

jeep-front.jpg

KICKROX

And there is no such thing as "if you stay below 2.7569 inches of lift, you dont need one." If your shocks are longer than stock, your more than likely gonna rip your slip shaft boot.

Well, I tore off the rear one at the Rubicon a few weeks back... haha

Weeeee

I have a 2015 in TANK and have a 3" Mopar lift, 35's, stock fenders, stock wheels (1.5" spacers) and no drive shaft needed. Looks great! IMO

.....but I caught the bug and am already planning on 37's, flat fenders and probably a new front dynatrac axle.

View attachment 160925

Love the JKUR! I already have the bug but I hope I have it in check now and pretty sure I will stay with 35's.

BPA

I went with 37s and the 4" EVO enforcer instead of 35s and the 3" lift for my daily driver/occasional off-road beast. So far I am very happy with my choices, although my 93 year old father-in-law does have to use a step stool to get in and out:thumb:. I did replace the front drive shaft but haven't cut my fenders or installed my winch yet. I realize my CG is up a ways but she drives great and hella fun looking down at everyone on the road!

View attachment 160945

Seen this rig in person and even got a test drive (thanks BitBucket!). I never thought I'd consider 37's until after driving BitBuckets JKUR lol.

Dubzy

I'm running 1" coil lift with a 3/4" spacer in the front and 305s without cut fenders. I cant imagine a 3" enforcer not being enough lift. You just need a longer bump stops.

I also need to trim my rock rails, but haven't had the time yet.

Top Bottom