2015 WAYALIFE Pilgrimage to the Promised Land

She just gave me the go ahead. I'm in :yup:

:clap2: Awesome!! I'll add you to the list now. Just to make sure you know, this is for the most part going to be an easy trip especially for a Jeep like yours. I hope you're okay with that :cool:

OH MAN!!! The first free moment I have had to really brows the site over the past month or so and this looks tasty!!! I'm going to have to talk to work and see what I can do. Really want to hang out with the crew again after spending so much time with bridesmaids and snowflake decorations! :shock:

Long time no see Strizzy! I sure hope you can make this trip. Spots are filling up fast so please let us know as soon as you can :yup:

Quick question. Will we be rolling out of Laughlin on the 10th or is that the meet up day and rolling out the 11th? Just wondering as I'm trying to get the wife some details as she's seeing if there is that vacation time at work.

We'll be meeting up in Laughlin on the 10th and will be on our way to Moab on the 11th. We will start our trek back home on Saturday the 18th and for most folks, won't be home until Sunday the 19th.

Looks like an epic adventure! Everyone will have a blast for sure.

Bummer you can't join us for this trip but I know you guys are going during EJS. With a small group like yours, you'll have a blast.

I've been hoping to be a part of a Wayalife pilgrimage ever since I joined the forum back in May 2012......It's a bucket list item along with participating in a JKX......well finally here's a chance to join in on all the fun and meet some of the good people I've met on the forum in person........I've saved and sacrificed for 2 1/2 years to be able to transition my JK into a JKX capable rig and hopefully it will be finished by the end of March +/- and I will be picking it up in the Denver area early April +/- ......I would like to join for the full pilgrimage but not knowing 100% sure when it will be finished makes it hard for me to commit for sure.......If My rig isn't ready to go by the start of the ride I would still love to meet you guys in Moab just to meet you......I will need to drive it 500 miles + to break it in and return to Denver for inspection/retorque before I ride back to Florida (Stopping by The CanvasJK compound to visit Will of course) to begin saving for future rides out west and maybe an East Coast JKX.......Fingers crossed things work out as planned.........

Once I get the green light from the builder I will begin a build thread......I'm going big and maybe a little too big but YOLO

~Woodrow~

We'll definitely see if we can't get something going in Moab and with any luck, we'll get to hook up with you then. :yup:

Ooh! Ooh! We want to go! We want to go! Can we go too? :D

Yes, yes...we want to go! Please, please? ?

I'm so glad to hear you'll be joining us for this trip. I'll be adding your names to the list now :thumb:

I want in on this just need a way of life banner

Right on! I will get you added to the list now :yup:

:clap2: Awesome!! I'll add you to the list now. Just to make sure you know, this is for the most part going to be an easy trip especially for a Jeep like yours. I hope you're okay with that :cool:

Not always about the "toughness" of the trail :thumb: I'll get all my bruises out of the way with 2013Rubirick the month before :cheesy:

Also any idea when you may get bright green windshield banners back in stock? I had a strange windshield cleaning mishap that left mine less than complete. Ha ha.

Last edited:
Not always about the "toughness" of the trail :thumb: I'll get all my bruises out of the way with 2013Rubirick the month before :cheesy:

Couldn't agree with you more. Cindy and I were just talking about your trip and was trying to see if there was a way we could possibly make it happen but, we just have way too much going on during that time. :sigh:

Can you bring me a wayalife banner to primm and I'll pay you there? How much?

I might be able to if we have them in stock. What color are you wanting?

Couldn't agree with you more. Cindy and I were just talking about your trip and was trying to see if there was a way we could possibly make it happen but, we just have way too much going on during that time. :sigh:

I would be awesome for you guys to make it but i totally understand. I'm sure there will be plenty of other opportunities in the future. :yup:

I would totally be going on this trip if it wasn't for the banner requirement.

And the 3" lift.

And the 37s.

:bleh: ;)

Someday.

Top Bottom