2015 Rubicon bumpers for sale

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I haves one bumpers front and rear also if someone wants to make me and offer. Front bumper is a stubby and I folded over the ends and plastic welded the corners in. Looks very clean if someone wants a factory look but with a stubby. I'll post up pics soon.

RockyJk

I haves one bumpers front and rear also if someone wants to make me and offer. Front bumper is a stubby and I folded over the ends and plastic welded the corners in. Looks very clean if someone wants a factory look but with a stubby. I'll post up pics soon.

Do you have bolts for the rear? I need those lol

jeeeep

Hooked

how did you plastic weld the corners? I want to chop my rear bumper but want a clean look

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456808814.833351.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456808826.704933.jpg sorry about the bad pics I had to take them from my computer. I'll send more of what it looks like. But I'm wanting to get rid of both bumpers front and rear. It's off of my 09 unlimited x.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
how did you plastic weld the corners? I want to chop my rear bumper but want a clean look

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456891420.440973.jpg this is how you cut your bumper and then fold in the sides and with a flat tip soldering iron from a crafts store melt the folded cuts together to form..... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456891558.592700.jpg THIS!! Wa la! [emoji33][emoji4]

Top Bottom