2015 rubi take offs

Jelliott28

So I was going to give my dad the tires and wheels but he recently just acquired a 78 j10 with 38s. Trying to see if there will be any interest in 5 rubi wheels and tires 900 miles on them, jk bumpers front and rear, stock control arms, shocks, headlights, basically everything you need to take back to stock. They are not hard rock bumpers just standard. Also willing to part with the modified rubi rails withe more hide a steps. If interested in anything l let me know. Thanks

So I was going to give my dad the tires and wheels but he recently just acquired a 78 j10 with 38s. Trying to see if there will be any interest in 5 rubi wheels and tires 900 miles on them, jk bumpers front and rear, stock control arms, shocks, headlights, basically everything you need to take back to stock. They are not hard rock bumpers just standard. Also willing to part with the modified rubi rails withe more hide a steps. If interested in anything l let me know. Thanks

This guy was looking for some but I think he wanted local:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?33988-Rubicon-take-offs

Yeah shocks and springs. My buddy lives in Raleigh and is coming down here shortly. He can probably save you a trip

Top Bottom