2015 F150 Warning

thardy

Banned
FYI apparently the frame wasn't the only thing they made aluminum. On the way home, in the middle of a torrential downpour I get a flat in the new work truck. No worries, pull into a gas station and go to changing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439504466.469540.jpg

Only problem is as soon as I put some weight on the jack, I make about 4 more turns and the hook snaps off!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439504513.383566.jpg

Well done Ford!

mcsjk

Wow. That's brutal. I hope you were able to borrow someone's at the gas station and get it changed. If you're still stuck though I'm only about an hour away.

Jk909

We stopped buying fords for service trucks because of lack of quality in them. I'm not surprised

thardy

Banned
Wow. That's brutal. I hope you were able to borrow someone's at the gas station and get it changed. If you're still stuck though I'm only about an hour away.

Thanks for the offer. Luckily I have a buddy that lives around the corner that's a mechanic. He brought the floor jack and we had it done in no time.

We stopped buying fords for service trucks because of lack of quality in them. I'm not surprised

I've been impressed with it until now. It's got a LOT of features you wouldn't expect out of a work truck, but that's just sad that you can't change a freaking tire without breaking something. Truck only has 5200 miles on it.

Top Bottom