2015 End of Summer Run - Uwharrie - Picture and Video Thread

Have either of you been rear ended? I just sold my rear bumper and I'm having to run just frame for this trip and I'm kinda worried about being rear ended and the frame getting bent
No but i can almost assure you that the shitty plastic bumper wont do much. I dont think twice about it really. I guess it may soak up a tiny impact but idk.

No but i can almost assure you that the shitty plastic bumper wont do much. I dont think twice about it really. I guess it may soak up a tiny impact but idk.

I had a smittybilt XRC rear bumper. It was just too big for my liking and hit everything offroad

Well got the harness bar test fitted. I decided to pull it out and through some paint on it just to keep it from rusting till I can get it to powder coat after this trip.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438819359.638773.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438819368.705158.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438820810.463353.jpg

Just got done installing this Adams drive shaft. Still waiting on my 5th tire (my spare) hopefully it comes tomorrow.

All packed up with tools, camping equipment and some extra front driveshafts. I'll gas her up tonight and we'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 4am. Can't wait to get out of here for the weekend and do some wheeling!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Bottom