2014 Rubicon suspention parts......

To be brutally honest, you'll probably have a hard time selling this stuff at that price. I bought a set that were essentially brand new (maybe a few hundred miles) for $150 and they threw in all 8 control arms and track bar.

I think you may want to rethink the asking price or sell them on Craigslist. So far everything you have posted on here is to benefit you in some way. Are you here to participate with the rest of the class?

Shocks, springs, and front and rear sway bar links up for grabs $250.

I don't currently have any extra USD ($), but do you take any other currencies? Like chips, sandals, or cereal? I can get my hands on a lot of that stuff. PM me if that's acceptable.

I think you may want to rethink the asking price or sell them on Craigslist. So far everything you have posted on here is to benefit you in some way. Are you here to participate with the rest of the class?

And what have I posted you are referring too? I haven't tried to sell anything. I didn't know what to ask for the parts. You can always come down on price but you can't go up. Sorry I don't give stuff away. Maybe I won't get what I was ASKING but you never know. Then you get people like you that don't even need or want the parts to make negative commits. That's what is wrong with forums people are so quick to judge. I hope you have a blessed day.

And what have I posted you are referring too? I haven't tried to sell anything. I didn't know what to ask for the parts. You can always come down on price but you can't go up. Sorry I don't give stuff away. Maybe I won't get what I was ASKING but you never know. Then you get people like you that don't even need or want the parts to make negative commits. That's what is wrong with forums people are so quick to judge. I hope you have a blessed day.

Just saying the only thing you have posted up is to benefit you in some way, "what lift" "what wheels" "y-pipe" and now selling these. The only other thread you have commented on was about building your own s-pod.

So I am asking why you are here. That is all.

Just saying the only thing you have posted up is to benefit you in some way, "what lift" "what wheels" "y-pipe" and now selling these. The only other thread you have commented on was about building your own s-pod.

So I am asking why you are here. That is all.

Your are right. The forum is also a learning tool for those that have questions. I just bought a Jeep a few months ago. So yeah I had some questions. So to answer your question. I am here to learn and to have fun looking at other builds. I won't put up with negativity. I did nothing wrong with my post or any of my other post. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Your are right. The forum is also a learning tool for those that have questions. I just bought a Jeep a few months ago. So yeah I had some questions. So to answer your question. I am here to learn and to have fun looking at other builds. I won't put up with negativity. I did nothing wrong with my post or any of my other post. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Don't get mad man, nobody's condemning you. He just wants to make sure you aren't one of the guys that only gets on here to sell his stuff(there's a lot of people like that). I'd suggest posting in the "give us a wave" section of the forum if you haven't already and introduce yourself. [emoji482]

Don't get mad man, nobody's condemning you. He just wants to make sure you aren't one of the guys that only gets on here to sell his stuff(there's a lot of people like that). I'd suggest posting in the "give us a wave" section of the forum if you haven't already and introduce yourself. [emoji482]

This [emoji651]️[emoji651]️[emoji651]️. (And fill out your profile a little more!). GLWS....

I don't currently have any extra USD ($), but do you take any other currencies? Like chips, sandals, or cereal? I can get my hands on a lot of that stuff. PM me if that's acceptable.

Did I hear chips?!?!?! :cheesy: :thumb:

And I didn't mean any negativity either. Just took this as an opportunity to sell more food. LOL. :D

I can understand where you're coming from but you also have to understand where we're coming from. While I don't fully agree with Skid_Kid's approach, you chose to address him, instead of me where I chose to give you my experience buying similar products.

If you didn't have a idea of what to price the products at, say that in your post, so that people know you're just throwing out a number. Also, you need to understand your market for what you're selling. Stock Rubi shocks and springs are very much a buyer's market. There aren't too many people that would have interest in them, especially at anything over $100, give or take a few bucks.

Just my two cents, and you're welcome to take it for what it's worth.

I can understand where you're coming from but you also have to understand where we're coming from. While I don't fully agree with Skid_Kid's approach, you chose to address him, instead of me where I chose to give you my experience buying similar products.

If you didn't have a idea of what to price the products at, say that in your post, so that people know you're just throwing out a number. Also, you need to understand your market for what you're selling. Stock Rubi shocks and springs are very much a buyer's market. There aren't too many people that would have interest in them, especially at anything over $100, give or take a few bucks.

Just my two cents, and you're welcome to take it for what it's worth.

My approach? So would you like me to beat around the bush on why he is here? You want me to be all kind and not tell him that he will have a hard time selling parts like those on here?

I like the straight to the point approach myself. Don't really care if others like it or not.

Wow! Give it a rest people. It's not really that big of deal if I sell them or not. I guess when you sell something your not looking to make a profit. I put it out their no big deal. It's no harm to anyone.

My approach? So would you like me to beat around the bush on why he is here? You want me to be all kind and not tell him that he will have a hard time selling parts like those on here?

I like the straight to the point approach myself. Don't really care if others like it or not.

Personally, I didn't see his other posts as ones that showed him to be here for anything other than trying to gain people's opinions and knowledge. Which is why I addressed the price he was asking and gave my experience with purchasing similar products, as I didn't feel he was here just to sell stuff.

Top Bottom