2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

Eddie : Thank you for leading - in so many ways.

Moochie : Thanks for watching over us and helping us to Keep It Tight.

Cindy : Thanks for taking pics so I didn't have to & for the AWESOME videos you put on YouTube.

Yes indeed, you guys can't be beat with these runs. Thanks:clap2:

I think I'm probably the last one to arrive home. Great time today and I have about 160 pics to go through tomorrow night after work Mobutu for now I need some sleep.

Also had a blast taking my stocker 75 mph in the desert!:rock:

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for joining us on the first run for 2013. We really had a great time with all of you and hope you'll join us again for other runs and events in the near future. :cool:

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for joining us on the first run for 2013. We really had a great time with all of you and hope you'll join us again for other runs and events in the near future. :cool:

Thank you! Was fun driving the jeep in a lake at 75mph aired down haha cant wait for the next run

Haha!!

And for all of you that weren't there or didn't see it, I beat frank in 3 straight races and he even had a good head start on the last one. Ask around. ;)

Yes I admit it. AND there's video to prove it.

Excuses: Adam's rig " Snorkels" is super stock, thus lighter and more nimble.

Snorkels has a 3.6 Pentastar

Overlanders are naturally faster in their own habitat (dry lakebed)

I had dirt in my eye, all three times

My Nittos have a friction coefficient of 47.3657848372% more than your stockers. (Don't look it up its a mathematical fact, take it from me I'm not a Doctor).

So there. THAT'S why I lost all three times. Hahahaha!

Yes I admit it. AND there's video to prove it.

Excuses: Adam's rig " Snorkels" is super stock, thus lighter and more nimble.

Snorkels has a 3.6 Pentastar

Overlanders are naturally faster in their own habitat (dry lakebed)

I had dirt in my eye, all three times

My Nittos have a friction coefficient of 47.3657848372% more than your stockers. (Don't look it up its a mathematical fact, take it from me I'm not a Doctor).

So there. THAT'S why I lost all three times. Hahahaha!

You forgot to mention that you had your transmission is "R" for Race and not "D" for drive.....

Haha I have to get the videos tomorrow too.

Oh and just in case anyone is curious I averaged 20.1MPG from when I left this morning to when I returned.

Stockers were representing on that lake bed. Whole day was a blast. I need to download my pics and post some up!

Thanks fellow wayalifers and especially Eddie and Cindy for bringing this all together.

Can't wait for the next one.

my Gecko Green jeep is stock but it was fun running across the lake bed at 85Mph....kids and wife loved that....my wife got a kick out of all the jeeps scattering on the lake bed, that would have been a great site from the air.

OverlanderJK said:
Lift is in the garage, tires will be ordered in 2 weeks or so, front bumper is on. Next trip I'll shoot for 15. :cheesy:

I got close to 18 with my 315 duratracs. It dropped to 15ish with the 37s.

Top Bottom