2013 Rubicon front axle housing

Brewman

I got a PR 44F replacement housing and have my factory Rubicon housing for sale. Housing, ball joints and stock cover. $400

Brewman

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. There is about 4,000 miles on it with only one off road trip. I can check to make sure it is still straight.

I'm in huntington beach. I can ship it.

Atch

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. There is about 4,000 miles on it with only one off road trip. I can check to make sure it is still straight.

I'm in huntington beach. I can ship it.

If its straight I want first dibs once u can get a shipping quote to 50035

Brewman

Yeah I can check it and get you a quote for shipping. You know this does not have gears or diff right?

Atch

Yeah I can check it and get you a quote for shipping. You know this does not have gears or diff right?

When you say diff you mean the carrier right? The piece that holds the locker. I have a junk 44 I bought on the cheap so I have gears, carrier and locker I just need a good housing

I'm in Huntington Beach! Looking for a 44 to replace my 30 up front with the new 35's I just installed. Put me next in line if anything falls through

Atch

well done Atch!!!! that is a GREAT deal since you had all the other pieces. Sometimes things just work out....

Thank you! I was getting ready to do the same thing as him but then I seen this deal and figured I run the D44 till I save up for a 60

Top Bottom