2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

What a pinhead.....full circle..it will come around on him! ...there is so much to do logistically what an ass.

cant believe he sold the tires. also understand family but if this is for profit and free product,then we have a:asshat:

702049_518936224793372_1143852857_n.jpg

Damn he really pissed off a lot of people, I can't even get to the jk-forum site, whole thing is down.:cheesy:

for me a chance at the JKX would be once in a lifetime event. Nothing less that a close family member would keep me from going. I think it's really F'ed up that someone would sell something that was gifted for that event. The JKX for me is a bucket list item if I by chance get to do it more than once I would consder that living the dream!

How exactly did he get picked having a stock rig under the assumption he would even complete the required build?

If i remember correctly you can be stock, or close to it, and then just need to have everything done before you get there. I was thinking the same thing however when I first saw this thread thinking wow if he got picked maybe I have a chance next year. I agree with everyone else tho how shitty that is to sell something that was gifted to you. I hope we get a real answer soon tho. Im sure I wouldn't have the exact funding needed to make the trip, but I know for this I would definitely make it work somehow or another for a once in a life time trip/opportunity.

I'm confused, I looked at the thread on JK-F. He said he couldn't go to the jkx cause he needed to be at home. However, he was talking about a potential trip to the badlands?!?

for me a chance at the JKX would be once in a lifetime event. Nothing less that a close family member would keep me from going. I think it's really F'ed up that someone would sell something that was gifted for that event. The JKX for me is a bucket list item if I by chance get to do it more than once I would consder that living the dream!

Actually. It's a once a year chance.

Regarding the tires, I'd like to point out that Nitto only gave out 10 sets this year, far short of the amount of participants. I'd also like to point out that even we almost didn't get a set because of it. This guy should really man up and ship the tires he got for free back to Off Road Evolution.

Regarding the tires, I'd like to point out that Nitto only gave out 10 sets this year, far short of the amount of participants. I'd also like to point out that even we almost didn't get a set because of it. This guy should really man up and ship the tires he got for free back to Off Road Evolution.

Some people are just a piece of crap.
Someone once said.....people suck!

Top Bottom