2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Could be just an innocent post by someone with a similar SN........or maybe not:hmm:

Welcome to Wayalife:standing wave:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Bump - We won't forget.

Also, I noticed that there is a $500 non-refundable fee for each driver/passenger selected for the JKX. Was that put into place because of this fella?

That's AEVJeep. :grayno:

Get it right.....only the wheels were AEV, everything else was all Teraflex crap= lift, shocks, steering stabilizer, bumpers, sliders, rear differential skid plate (actually kind of cool). it was the only Rubicon on the lot, I wanted it :icon_crazy:

Get it right.....only the wheels were AEV, everything else was all Teraflex crap= lift, shocks, steering stabilizer, bumpers, sliders, rear differential skid plate (actually kind of cool). it was the only Rubicon on the lot, I wanted it :icon_crazy:

Ball is in your court.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417671477.468371.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417671484.945348.jpg

Sick fenders bro!

Yeah, pretty hardcore kit. But dats how I rollz yo.....

Funny thing is, that photo was taken about three hours after I left the dealer the day I purchased it. Two hours after I left this parking spot and was on a trail, I cracked and then ripped the passenger front gigantic ass Bushwacker plastic flare off the jeep, then tore the front driveshaft boot. The jeep was officially broken in at the point

I cracked and then ripped the passenger front gigantic ass Bushwacker plastic flare off the jeep, then tore the front driveshaft boot. The jeep was officially broken in at the point

Was Russ driving? :thinking: :idontknow:

Top Bottom