2013 JKUR Parts for FREE!

Alright I have a bunch of stuff laying around and need it gone. All I ask is pay for shipping or set up a time we can possibly meet up.

Here is what I've run across so far and I know there is more lol.

I will be keeping these for a week then giving them to a local shop.

Rubi rails - missing bolts (taken)

18/59 Rubicon Coils off 4-Door
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433100719.364070.jpg

Steel winch cable with roller Fairlead

Last edited:
I'd love to have the hitch harness, and I have a buddy that needs the long end of a D-Link... I'll happily pay shipping :yup:

Okay, I can't get a hold of him, so If someone else needs one of the d-links let it go to them... (Overlander)

Also, I'm still interested in the hitch harness, but I think Andrew (noroad) has a more immediate need than I do. I was just going to put it on the wife's rig but don't really know if I will ever use it. If noroad decides he doesn't want it, then I will take it, but if he wants it I'd rather see it get use.

~J

noroad

Okay, I can't get a hold of him, so If someone else needs one of the d-links let it go to them... (Overlander)

Also, I'm still interested in the hitch harness, but I think Andrew (noroad) has a more immediate need than I do. I was just going to put it on the wife's rig but don't really know if I will ever use it. If noroad decides he doesn't want it, then I will take it, but if he wants it I'd rather see it get use.

~J

lol I was gon put it on the ladies jeep two haha! Ill take it zip is 02368 or i can pick it up on the rubicon trip.

NAUJK

hey Petey
if the springs are still available I'd be interested for my girlfriends rig. shipping would be to 86001.
thanks man!

Top Bottom