2013 JKU premium soft top tinted windows

Nhfd01

I am looking for 2013 JKU premium fabric black soft top windows. Mine came with clear figured I would buy a NX top but seeing if I can just find the windows to get me by for now.

ozzie

I didn't know they came in clear windows . I have a 2013 Sahara Unlimited and they are tinted. I would ask the dealership to get them. I love the New Premium Soft Top

tennesseegator

My dealership told me that they couldn't order just the tinted plastic windows for me. Apparently they used to be able to do so, but now mopar doesn't offer them separate of the top. I believe there are some aftermarket ones on quadratec that you can buy. I haven't spring for them because they are kind of expensive.

Nhfd01

I can order from the dealership they want over $400 for 3 windows due to the premium top basically another $100 I can buy the trektop nx. Hoping to find someone who maybe had the dual top option or went a different direction.

trailless

Caught the Bug
The tinted windows aren't going to be cheap, even if you find someone willing to part with them.

If your end goal is to get a trek top NX, then save for that. You can probably live with the clear windows for a bit longer. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom