2013 JKU Front Passenger Seat Belt Replacement Part Number

mackey

My front passenger retractable seat belt continues to be stuck and wont pull open. I've read blogs and write-ups and I am ready to replace the damn thing. On the Mopar website, it does not refer to the seatbelts as driver side or passenger side. Just right side or left side. My brain is fried today and I want to make sure I order the correct one. Can anyone confirm that Mopar is referring to right and left as if you are sitting in the Jeep, making the right side the passenger side? This would make it Mopar part number 1LQ441DVAC. See link for details. Thank you in advance.

WJCO

Meme King
My front passenger retractable seat belt continues to be stuck and wont pull open. I've read blogs and write-ups and I am ready to replace the damn thing. On the Mopar website, it does not refer to the seatbelts as driver side or passenger side. Just right side or left side. My brain is fried today and I want to make sure I order the correct one. Can anyone confirm that Mopar is referring to right and left as if you are sitting in the Jeep, making the right side the passenger side? This would make it Mopar part number 1LQ441DVAC. See link for details. Thank you in advance.

Every automotive part I've ever run into is as if you're sitting in the vehicle. Left is driver's (here in America). Right is passenger.

Top Bottom