2013 JK Rubicon 2 Door Parts MUST GO!

ScottC

ALL PARTS MUST GO!

I am selling the parts I removed from my 2013 JK 2 door Rubicon when I installed my lift. All parts are in excellent condition, and have ~3000 miles on them.

I am located in Alexandria, VA, and will meet you within a reasonable driving distance (less than 50 miles) or will ship anything to any address...on your dime. I am also going to Rausch Creek on January 25th, and can bring parts with me there, too.

SELLING:
Rock Krawler Leveling Kit (1.75" front/0.75" rear) SOLD!!!
Stock Front Drive Shaft $150
Rubicon Shocks & Springs $125

If you don't like the price, PM me a reasonable offer. Pictures of all of the parts for sale are posted on page 2 and 3.

EDIT: Also selling:
Smittybilt 54" Trail Jack for $20. SOLD!!!
TeraFlex Exhaust Spacer (New In Box) $35
Stock Front Track Bar: $80
Stock Front and Rear Links: REAR LINKS SOLD!!! Front Links still available. I'll sell them for shipping plus $1.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i might be interested in the rear spacer scott if your willing to seperate the leveling kit

ScottC

i might be interested in the rear spacer scott if your willing to seperate the leveling kit

For $79.99, I'll sell you the rear spacer and throw in the front one for free!

Seriously, I'd rather keep them together, but I'll let you know if they hang around too long.

By the way, you would still qualify for a free picture of my lifted Jeep. How can you beat that deal?!?!

ScottC

Just added a 54" Smittybilt Trail Jack for $20 and TeraFlex exhaust spacers for $35.

Last edited:

bl17z90

Trail jack, exactly like a Hi Lift, only made by Smittybilt. If you want it, I can bring it to RC with me on the 25th. $20 takes it away!

No thanks. I actually plan on buying a hi lift soon. Thanks though.

Sent from my phone?

Top Bottom