2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

im going to take a trip to lowes today and see if it cant make myself my own over head mount for my cb radio out of some sheet metal and some elbow grease :brows:

Well lowes had no sheet metal atrong enough to attempt my DIY over head console so I guess rear fender chop is in order since the front is all done

Sent from my JK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370294482.250690.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370294490.467623.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370294498.817541.jpg

Finished my fender chop today got the rear a finished and the molding is on. Might chop a little more in the front if needed, will have to do a flex test .... What a shame :)

Sent from my JK

looks like lift might be coming sooner than i expected since ill be selling my 2004 yamaha raptor 660 atv :clap2:

looks like lift might be coming sooner than i expected since ill be selling my 2004 yamaha raptor 660 atv :clap2:

Ouch, selling the toys to pay for the other "toy"? Hopefully you don't ride the raptor as much anymore now with the jeep (nice rig btw), I can't part with my other toys they feed my need for speed :rock:

Ouch, selling the toys to pay for the other "toy"? Hopefully you don't ride the raptor as much anymore now with the jeep (nice rig btw), I can't part with my other toys they feed my need for speed :rock:

Well I also have a Honda foreman 350 and a Honda xr650r so I still have toys ;-) this one I can part with and not deal guilty about it lol but than again my jeep is like shut up Chris sell them all and put me on 40s

Sent from my JK

Rugged ridge stinger finally came time to go on
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370373871.442710.jpg

Just In time too as I was finishing my Evo hood decals
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370373902.603369.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370373910.736169.jpg

Sent from my JK

I have a tire guy that gives me crazy prices so I'm going to see him next week , he is a wholesale dealer they sell to tire shops. They carry Mickey Thompson and fallen so not sure which tire I'm going with

Sent from my JK

what about NITTO PM me there info!!!!!

Pretty sure they don't carry nitto or Toyo sadly and you can't go there they only sell to tire shops but I know a salesmen so he sells me tires at the price he sells them to say Mavis discount tire and places like that. They carry Mickey Thompson and falken though so I'm looking at MT Baja MTZ or falkens but I forget the name. Just have to figure out if I want steel or alloy rims. Either way they will be flat black just don't have the coin got bead locks yet so looking for a cheap set of semi decent rims.

Sent from my JK

Pretty sure they don't carry nitto or Toyo sadly and you can't go there they only sell to tire shops but I know a salesmen so he sells me tires at the price he sells them to say Mavis discount tire and places like that. They carry Mickey Thompson and falken though so I'm looking at MT Baja MTZ or falkens but I forget the name. Just have to figure out if I want steel or alloy rims. Either way they will be flat black just don't have the coin got bead locks yet so looking for a cheap set of semi decent rims.

Sent from my JK

Could run the stocks wheels for awhile, that what I am doing. Mine already got a few rock rashes on them that will definitely hurt the resale lol

Sent via carrier pigeon

Could run the stocks wheels for awhile, that what I am doing. Mine already got a few rock rashes on them that will definitely hurt the resale lol

Sent via carrier pigeon

I already have my stock rubi tires sold to my buddy so I just need a buyer for my rims and that will pay for most of my tires and rims

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom