2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

Yea I've been planning this build for a few years and knew that I wud never be patient enough to wait while I saved the money so made sure I had most of it before I even started

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

very smart plan!

I was driving on 287 South in NJ on my way to pickup my new Jeep on Friday...passed by a Jeep in traffic that looked like a spitting image of yours just before I got off on Rt. 10...any chance that was you?

I was driving on 287 South in NJ on my way to pickup my new Jeep on Friday...passed by a Jeep in traffic that looked like a spitting image of yours just before I got off on Rt. 10...any chance that was you?

Absolutely was me lol on my way home from rausch creek

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Absolutely was me lol on my way home from rausch creek

Small world lol. Quite the rig you got there, the pics are great, but don't do it justice compared to seeing it in person.

Small world lol. Quite the rig you got there, the pics are great, but don't do it justice compared to seeing it in person.

Yea crazy def small world and thanks bud it's my baby

Synergy drag link installed and very nice if I may add also waiting on new ss since stock one doesn't fit on the new mount

Top Bottom