2012+ Water pump

ugh....at least it will be fixed. they replaced mine in a couple hours after parts arrived:thumb:

Right on. The day they replace it I get a free rental. So it will not be that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I picked up my rig today from the dealer. New water pump install. Rolling with the windows down in the awesome SoCal weather. Then I hear it. The squeal again! :eek::shock: Guess I will be calling them back on Monday. :mad::doh:

So I picked up my rig today from the dealer. New water pump install. Rolling with the windows down in the awesome SoCal weather. Then I hear it. The squeal again! :eek::shock: Guess I will be calling them back on Monday. :mad::doh:

Wtf? The same noise? Maybe it wasn't the water pump. I doubt the new one failed so quickly. There is a similar noise I found coming from the PVC ? Valve I believe. There's a vid on YouTube. The noise is very close but if its the issue its easy to determine. By simply pressing against the valve the noise goes away. It's a bad seal or something.

Bringing up a old thread. Add my 2012 JKU w/ 15K to this list. I have the same chirping that is in these videos. I'll see how my dealer handles it.

I took mine in a month ago with the same noise, and guess what. Water pumps are back ordered again.. So now I'm waiting for it to come in and get fixed lol.

My 2013 JKUR has done this since it was brand new. I'd been wondering if I was the only one. Anyone else get this? Hopefully not related to water pump issues?

Mine has been doing it off and on since the day I bought it. They have put a new water pump in it. Nothing changed. It annoys the crap out of me when it does it though.

Top Bottom