2012 Slave Cylinder Replacements Leaking

bkircheis

I'm beyond frustrated. Just replaced the motor at 200k for failed head at the same time replaced the clutch and slave cylinder. I'm now on my 3rd brand new slave cylinder that leaked into the bell housing before I even finish bleeding them. I've watched the videos on bleeding, and have been carful not to bend the rod when installing. What am I doing wrong, or is there a bunch of junk stock out there? Tried Dorman and Luc (Both made in the same plant it seams)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm beyond frustrated. Just replaced the motor at 200k for failed head at the same time replaced the clutch and slave cylinder. I'm now on my 3rd brand new slave cylinder that leaked into the bell housing before I even finish bleeding them. I've watched the videos on bleeding, and have been carful not to bend the rod when installing. What am I doing wrong, or is there a bunch of junk stock out there? Tried Dorman and Luc (Both made in the same plant it seams)
Been a lot of junk parts as of recent. I have gotten brand new OEM parts out of the box as of recent and had them bad straight out of the box

Top Bottom