2012 Rockin Rubicon Run Highlights

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
at least from what don said, he thought the shock hit a pointy rock and just snapped.

There was a rock that came to a point and Moochie hit it just right and snapped the piston off. I watched it happen and was "shocked" when it broke!

Serg5000

Hey guys. I wasn't making fun of Doug by no means. With friends like you guys, I wouldn't care what broke. It just shows just how awesome the jeep wayalife really is.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Great pics! Wish I could have come along. Next year for sure. Can't wait for the video.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like another great adventure! Noticed in a few of the pics some small boulders are they preparing the trail for the Jeepers Jamboree already? :thinking:

nah, not the jeepers jamboree, more like the rubicon foundation and friends of the rubicon working on drainage control and trail repair. while i understand what they're doing, it is kind of frustrating as they are literally taking out all the challenging obstacles on the main trail. :rolleyes2:

JungerJk

Great pictures Eddie. A group of us from the Northwest will be heading down there in August. Can't wait :)

mackey

Awesome pics. Thank you Eddie. Can't wait for the video. This was my first time on the Rubicon and words can't describe how amazing the adventure was. Luckily I went with the right group or I would still be on the Big Sluice trying to figure how to get through the rock and the tree path. Lol :eek:)

rlew0083

Looks like a good time was had by all. The Rubicon is on my bucket list. Just wish it was not such a far drive for me.

familytime

nah, not the jeepers jamboree, more like the rubicon foundation and friends of the rubicon working on drainage control and trail repair. while i understand what they're doing, it is kind of frustrating as they are literally taking out all the challenging obstacles on the main trail. :rolleyes2:
From what i heard,Ellis Creek will have a bridge over to make the tree huggers happy,and yes at some point you will be able to drive your car through it if the tree huggers have their way,sad but true:mad:

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
familytime said:
From what i heard,Ellis Creek will have a bridge over to make the tree huggers happy,and yes at some point you will be able to drive your car through it if the tree huggers have their way,sad but true:mad:

If they really have their way only they will be able to hike through there as they seem to think they are the chosen ones. And our dumb citizens and Government listen to them!

JeepFan

Hooked
Found this picture on my phone today and had to share. This was our lunch spot near the Little Sluce! :thumb:

photo.jpg

Top Bottom