2012 JK-Experience Mega Thread

GCM 2 said:
Alrighty, got home Tuesday evening from 28hrs of flying internationally, hung out at the house with my wife and dogs ( which was awesome!) now on Thursday morning I'm boarding yet another flight ;( to Orange County, CA to pick the ATX EVOJEEP from Off Road Evolution! Hope everyone is doing well out on the road!

Have a safe trip! We'll be heading out of Albuquerque on Fri AM ... Let us know if you are close

Have a safe trip! We'll be heading out of Albuquerque on Fri AM ... Let us know if you are close

On Friday morning I should be pushing north out of Phoenix to I-40 and be behind you quite a ways. I'm going to cover as much ground as I can into Saturday morning. I'll be hopped up on 5hr energy shots or something :icon_crazy:

Blonda said:
Day 1 we averaged 12.7 MPG and spent $188 on gas

Are you sure you want to know how much you spend on gas? Might be a little depressing. Very interesting, though. I'm curious to see the final total. Tell Frank to slow down a little. :). Have a great journey. Keep the posts coming.

Are you sure you want to know how much you spend on gas? Might be a little depressing. Very interesting, though. I'm curious to see the final total. Tell Frank to slow down a little. :). Have a great journey. Keep the posts coming.

I was just thinking the same thing... LOL!

Experience of a lifetime, hard to put a monetary value on that... That's what credit cards are for! :thinking:

Blonda said:
Lol we have an app that tracks mpg and all so it's all right there in black and white :).

Haha, well let me know if the gas prices get overwhelming and I can rush out and fill your spot on the journey... Just want to be helpful to a fellow jeeper, you know? Hahaha.

Alrighty, got home Tuesday evening from 28hrs of flying internationally, hung out at the house with my wife and dogs ( which was awesome!) now on Thursday morning I'm boarding yet another flight ;( to Orange County, CA to pick the ATX EVOJEEP from Off Road Evolution! Hope everyone is doing well out on the road!

Welcome home!!!

FoxC said:
Welcome home!!!

Thanks! Just keeping up with the thread. No class, white trash, sitting in first class! Tired of flying :(

Attachments

• image-1652759477.jpg
    image-1652759477.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 196
Sick Daisy Duke Slorts (slacks-shorts) hahaha.

That's funny! I was going to wear my cut off, acid washed jean shorts, but my Vans skate board shorts won out.....these boys are actually pretty long, like below my knees! I was just showing some skin to heat the thread up:thumb:

GCM 2 said:
That's funny! I was going to wear my cut off, acid washed jean shorts, but my Vans skate board shorts won out.....these boys are actually pretty long, like below my knees! I was just showing some skin to heat the thread up:thumb:

It's working hahaha. Safe travels Greg and look forward to seeing you tear up some trails in your beast.

Stopping to smell the flowers at 6000 feet outside of Sedona

Attachments

• image-761781222.jpg
    image-761781222.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 209

As long as you keep the mesh tank top in your bag...:nono:

Blonda said:
Stopping to smell the flowers at 6000 feet outside of Sedona

Are you on the 40 or did you take the scenic route up the switchbacks?
Which exit is that? I lived in flagstaff for 6 years and phoenix for another 6, so I know the area pretty well.

Prime8 said:
Are you on the 40 or did you take the scenic route up the switchbacks?
Which exit is that? I lived in flagstaff for 6 years and phoenix for another 6, so I know the area pretty well.

Yes we took the179 to Flagstaff ... This pic was at Oak Creek. Beautiful country !

Got the rig. Heading out!

Attachments

• image-1183306721.jpg
    image-1183306721.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 202
  • image-2726305417.jpg
    image-2726305417.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 205
  • image-1740059380.jpg
    image-1740059380.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 207
Top Bottom