2012 JK-Experience Mega Thread

10frank9

Web Wheeler
GCM 2 said:
I stopped a really huge, badass SnapOn tool truck one day and asked if he carried a "Mel Wade" in SAE and Metric. I figured with one each, I could basically fix most anything.

What did they say? Special order item?

Rotfl

Prime8

10frank9 said:
Not sure if you mean I couldn't afford it, or it would be expensive in general???

It was a reference to the ridiculously overpriced tools that Snap On sells. It was not an attack on your personal finances... Haha.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thanks for posting this picture of Knuckles climbing the Undertaker at Rocks and Valleys on your Facebook page. I think it's a great shot and apparenlty so do 160+ other people. :thumb:

Hopefully you do not mind me posting it here.

Attachments

• 539449_10151140997328971_1043009429_n.jpg
    539449_10151140997328971_1043009429_n.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 155

jktubby

i have no facebook. But i am enjoying all the pictures on project-jk.com :thumb:. I am on day 0 :doh:, only have 3 more hrs of work so hope i get through them all.

MTG

Caught the Bug
i have no facebook. But i am enjoying all the pictures on project-jk.com :thumb:. I am on day 0 :doh:, only have 3 more hrs of work so hope i get through them all.

Hey, thanks for the tip! I don't have facebook either...just visit their site and see what they post. Now I have an entirely new way to decrease my productivity. :clap2:

jktubby

Hey, thanks for the tip! I don't have facebook either...just visit their site and see what they post. Now I have an entirely new way to decrease my productivity. :clap2:

hahah your welcome, tell me about it. I guess i should just ask for the rest of the afternoon off :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

sorry, i do plan on posting a lot of those and more here as soon as i can find more time. :D

I enjoyed that little hill climb. The tires definitely threw in a slight curve.

a "slight curve"? those things were all over the place. i'm actually surprised that nobody broke anything on the. :crazyeyes:

jktubby

sorry, i do plan on posting a lot of those and more here as soon as i can find more time. :D

a "slight curve"? those things were all over the place. i'm actually surprised that nobody broke anything on the. :crazyeyes:

not a problem. it gives me something to do during the day! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Visit Detroit at your own risk, police union warns

"The Detroit Police Officers Association is warning citizens and out-of-towners that they enter Detroit at their own risk, saying that the "grossly understaffed" and overworked police force cannot adequately protect the public in the increasingly violent city."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...t-detroit-at-your-own-risk-police-union-warns

Glad we made it out of there alive! :yup:

Last edited:

GCM 2

MTG

Caught the Bug
I love the urban, inner city lifestyle. Its where I go to relax :thumb:

Of course. I'm taking my family there next week for a little R&R. Got a killer deal on a hotel.

BTW--I have to admit...I was rocking some Eminem while we were exiting onto 8 Mile road. :cheesy:

GCM 2

MTG said:
Of course. I'm taking my family there next week for a little R&R. Got a killer deal on a hotel.

BTW--I have to admit...I was rocking some Eminem while we were exiting onto 8 Mile road. :cheesy:

I watch the show Reno 911, looks to me like you have some means streets up there, so you should have lots of experience with rough crowds.

jktubby

greg and i should travel down to my neighboring city of Juarez! :thumb:

But in all seriousness good thing you all came out fine. Jeeps arent from detroit.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
GCM 2 said:
I watch the show Reno 911, looks to me like you have some means streets up there, so you should have lots of experience with rough crowds.

That hurts... I got nothing else to say. :cheesy:

LoPo

Caught the Bug

Hey, that's a kick to the nuts. But you really gotta watch out for the meth heads when you're in downtown Reno.

Top Bottom