2012 Crush Rubicon Build!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Chris, your Jeep is looking great! I really like the look of the Walker Evans wheels. :yup: I see you changed your mind on the Wild Peak's. Tony...
I still have the wild peaks, The Hankooks were already mounted.
Maybe you should sell your stock wheels and tires to offset the cost of your new ones. If you decide to, let us know I'd be interested, and I'm not too far.
I will sell them to the first $800.00 in my hand

2012jkfng702

Chris, Looks sweet... your right about the power, I turned the traction control off with the 37's on and was able to break it loose into second... I love the new engine. Oh how does the CRC link feel on the 12??? Definitley on my list of mods for the future.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Chris, Looks sweet... your right about the power, I turned the traction control off with the 37's on and was able to break it loose into second... I love the new engine. Oh how does the CRC link feel on the 12??? Definitley on my list of mods for the future.

Its a noticeable difference cornering for sure.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Gave the tires some breathing room with Bushwacker flat fenders!

Attachments

• image-3493849972.jpg
    image-3493849972.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 262
  • image-1591835358.jpg
    image-1591835358.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 264
  • image-2549297086.jpg
    image-2549297086.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 250

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You have a built JK,, it'll be ok:D

I need to get a stubby front bumper and tire carrier:crazyeyes: This stock stuff looks silly

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You have a built JK,, it'll be ok:D

I need to get a stubby front bumper and tire carrier:crazyeyes: This stock stuff looks silly

surprisingly, i don't think what you have now looks all that bad but, a stubby bumper and rear tire carrier would make it look really mean. not to mention, it would make it a lot more functional as well.

Drayko88

Wooowwww, you jeep looks awesome. If you don't mind me asking, you have the full traction 3" premium plus lift? How do you like it. I was looking to do the same on my sport but run 35s, how does it handle on the road and off, did you have to buy anything additional besides what comes in the lift? Thanks : )

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Looking good! I love that color. If I weren't a full time student, I'd be trying to pick up a 2012 for a 2nd JK. But I think I'll enjoy the no payment for awhile till I graduate.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hey Chris is that a manual locker in the front??
Yep, spyntec lockouts by solid axle.
Dang your jeeps looking good and your building it up fast!! :thumb: I sure wish I can do that. haha

It's starting to get there. I cheated a little bit:D. I kept a handful of key parts from my 2 door rubicon. The tires/rims, seats, lockout, axle shafts, poweplant are all from my 07.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
ChrisB said:
It's starting to get there. I cheated a little bit:D. I kept a handful of key parts from my 2 door rubicon. The tires/rims, seats, lockout, axle shafts, poweplant are all from my 07.

Haha I bet that helped out quite a bit!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
ChrisB said:
Gave the tires some breathing room with Bushwacker flat fenders!

How are you liking the flats? As much as I had hoped to get a lift before spring, it's just not going to be in the cards for me and I need to address my rubbing before I rip off a fender. Rather than cutting the stockers, I'm thinking of getting the bushwackers. That way, down the road when I can get a real lift, I could stay at reasonable COG and still run 37's if I wanted to. Thanks for your input, and your Jeep is looking sweet (or as my 10 year old says, "beast").

Top Bottom