2007 2dr JK Built,Stretched, For Sale!

RDE2ROK

It's been a tough decision, but we have decided to let it go. If you look at my build page http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?22333-Upgrading-to-the-next-level-RDE2ROK you can see everything that's been done. There is nothing wrong with this jeep, it's Bad Ass! All of my friends have gone buggy, even though I've been keeping up with them I don't want to tear this jeep up. So it's buggy time.It has been Crawled so it does have some scratches and small dents. The tires do have some cuts & chunks but all hold air and are in good shape. Here is a real quick spec list,

2007 2dr stretched 12" to a 107.5" wheel base
3.8 v6 47000 mi
Auto
Dynatrac PR D60 ARB 5.38s 35 spline Dynalock stub hub Manuel front
Dynatrac PR D80 FF ARB 5.38s 40 spline
PSC Hyd assist
12x2.5 King Coilovers front
14x2.5 King Coilovers rear
Atlas 2 spd 5:0:1
EVO high clearance long arm front
Double triangulated rear arms
All Johnny joints
20 gal fuel tank in the back, so it's a 2 seater
Raceline Monster 233 Beadlocks
40" Toyo MTs
Bulldog 2000lb suck down winch in the front
Warn 9000lb winch in a OR-FAB Stinger Bumper
Custom made 3/16 Steel body skins & Sliders
Full belly pan 3/16 Steel
Crow Harnesses

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. Ive only crawled this jeep 5 times and it does exceptionally well. It's a daily driver and goes down the road at 80 mph just fine.
I want 65k, you can't build this jeep for less than that.
You might think that's a lot, but I'm not making any profit. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

JeepJeep75

Whaaaa??? Dude, this is your toy. Kind of a one-off. You made it exactly how you wanted. Good luck with a sale. I hope it goes to a friend or someone you'll be able to keep tabs on. I hope you don't regret selling it if you do. That jeep of yours is just sick. I wouldn't part with it, but I understand. Good luck.

RDE2ROK

Let me tell you, we are really struggling with this. Still not sure if it's the right thing to do, it's like selling your kid!:eek:. So it would be awesome to keep it in the WAL family. If I can't get my price, that's ok also. I'm still wheeling!:thumb:

Warebear

Sick jeep man. I hope everything works out so you can keep it! Sure would like to have one like that

JakeJK

Nope, I would have to get a truck as well.

I'm not in a bad way that I need to sell the jeep! I just can't have my jeep and a buggy. It's a want, not a need!:thinking:

Mannnn sad to see a sweet jeep leave the jeep life

Peak

Sad to see it go, this is one of my favorite rigs on the forum and in general. Good luck with the sale.

jeeeep

Hooked
wow! took 7mo to build and after 4mo already selling? I'd get shot for doing that lol.

GLWS :thumb:

JKbrick

Let me tell you, we are really struggling with this. Still not sure if it's the right thing to do, it's like selling your kid!:eek:. So it would be awesome to keep it in the WAL family. If I can't get my price, that's ok also. I'm still wheeling!:thumb:

Kids are selling for 65k now? Thinking.....

OhNoTheJiggies

If only I had 65k... partial trade for a part of my house? Lol. I wouldn't argue the price if I had the money, sweeeeeet jeep! Good luck selling her...him?

plext0r

I just read your entire build thread and I cannot believe you are selling this so soon. :naw:

GLWS but talk about taking a bath. :thinking:

RebelconJk

Wish i had 65k i would be buying this right now!! awesome rig! I hope my door can look like this one day. :yup:

RDE2ROK

So I'm getting the jeep ready for the Desert Splash in 2 weeks and I gotta tell ya, the wife and I are having second thoughts!:doh: as bad as I want a buggy, it's gunna be real hard to let it go!:thinking:

Top Bottom