2 door rear stretch

I watched the video again, and won't post a link due to the uploader's self promotion. Not sure that the Evo "kit" used is anything more than corner armor, which may or may not be in 'development'. Go watch Eddie's Vengence video and check out the forum thread for info about Evo stretching a 2 door.

I know you can buy EVOs corner armor blank without the wheel being cutout, I called and asked lol. But I've seem the video a time or two, its a bad ass rig for sure. I'd like to see it in person sometime and see that thing on the trail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know you can buy EVOs corner armor blank without the wheel being cutout, I called and asked lol. But I've seem the video a time or two, its a bad ass rig for sure. I'd like to see it in person sometime and see that thing on the trail

Do you ever take your Jeep to the trails or do you just ride with someone else all the time

I know I had the same problems looking for someone who had that kit. I see way more 3 link kits being used like the one Rock Krawler offers.

Maybe this would help?

Help me out here guys, what are the pros & cons on the two different set ups on coilovers? I will use the 2 door stretch for an example.
1st is the Vengence set up with the coilovers inside the frame at an angle. EVO 12" stretch.

View attachment 14315

View attachment 14316

2nd is a pic I found of the Synergy 8" stretch. The coilovers are mounted outside the frame more vertical like the front would be.

View attachment 14317

View attachment 14318

If you had enough room to run the coilovers outside the frame, then could you use the same bracket as the front from EVO? And would the flex, articulation be the same as the other set up?

Easiest one out there, trade it in on a four door. Bam, instant stretch. Lol.
Haha very true, but the 4 door wheel base is too long for 40s IMO. I'm looking to make my wheelbase around 106-108 which is about the perfect number for 40s.
2 Dr stretch is bad ass
I love the look of a stretch Jeep, not to mention how much more stable it'll be on climbs

Isn't Evo developing a 2 dr stretch kit?

A 4x4 repair shop in TX put a vid on yt in Dec 16 claiming that the parts used on the jeep in the vid were a new Evo prototype 2 dr stretch kit. I would put the link here but it had too much promo in it to seem safe for forum rules.

Rumor? BS? Actuality?

I would find a Vengence like kit interesting

Lance

It's legit, still has a lot of fine tuning. I know the guy personally, wheel with him ect. His shop does my work.
I think it's still a ways off from production, evo made those corners as seen in the video.
That thing gets crazy flex

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

Top Bottom