2 Door JK, 3.25 on 35's x 15. Flat and regular fenders?

Dragoon

Hey everyone. This is about the exact combo I'm looking for. Anyone running this? Also is there any issues with wobble or drive shaft issues?I'd like to not HAVE to change it out.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Not the exact combo your looking for but my rig is damn close. I have a 2.5 teraflex lift but I yield just over 3". Running 35" mud grapplers, 16" blak rock wheels, and trimmed factory fenders.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383595297.615514.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383595511.162380.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383595555.903695.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is awesome !!!! Thanks, what about wobble or drive shaft issues?

as of now none. im still running stock driveshafts and ball joints. i did Gusset my C's since i have a D30 up front. i will be replacing my ball joints and driveshafts tho just to be on the safe side of things. been running this set up for 5 months now with about 4 wheels trips during that time.

Dragoon

as of now none. im still running stock driveshafts and ball joints. i did Gusset my C's since i have a D30 up front. i will be replacing my ball joints and driveshafts tho just to be on the safe side of things. been running this set up for 5 months now with about 4 wheels trips during that time.
Good news !

Top Bottom