2.0 Turbo octane

PoorDad

I have used 87 from either Mobil or Chevron since I bough my Jeep. If those brands are not available, I look for one of the other big name companies. I don't like to put cheap gas in my Jeep! I have toyed with the idea of trying a higher octane when it warms up, but I may wait until it gets warmer. I am averaging about 22 mph mixed driving, mostly between 1000 feet to 4000 feet. I'm not experiencing any smoke or loss of power, but it sure is noisy at start up. I am very happy with my 4 banger.

I have used 87 from either Mobil or Chevron since I bough my Jeep. If those brands are not available, I look for one of the other big name companies. I don't like to put cheap gas in my Jeep! I have toyed with the idea of trying a higher octane when it warms up, but I may wait until it gets warmer. I am averaging about 22 mph mixed driving, mostly between 1000 feet to 4000 feet. I'm not experiencing any smoke or loss of power, but it sure is noisy at start up. I am very happy with my 4 banger.
Yeah I enjoy the 2.0 too. I usually go to the BP around my house. I figure running the 35s and a lift she could use the extra kick. I'm enjoying everyone's different experiences though.

Top Bottom