1964 m38a1

Brute

Hooked
It’s a great project...best of luck on the move...DC weather (especially in Jan) won’t be anything like San Diego...but at least the football team will be comparably bad...

Midnsped

It’s a great project...best of luck on the move...DC weather (especially in Jan) won’t be anything like San Diego...but at least the football team will be comparably bad...

Always looking at the bright side of life....

I hope to make it back to SoCal for my last tour. But, Murphy’s Law will probably say otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s really coming along! One big step closer to getting it back on the road.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Take your time and continue the quality of the build you've done so far, and you will have an amazing classic on your hands!

Midnsped

I was fortunate to take some leave and head back home before the travel restrictions were implemented. Since our ski trip to Big Bear was cancelled, my wife suggested I get the Jeep put together for our move.
60653622725__9D17D504-FAE2-438F-8DF8-EA16F43EBCBC.jpg
I adjusted the brake and clutch pedals after a little trimming to the tub. I think the body mounts that I used shifted how the tub was sitting, causing metal on metal contact.

I was able to get a 12 circuit wiring harness installed. Trying to figure out a combo GM and Ford ignition system was a little tricky. I install new gauges to the dash as well as a new steering column, steering wheel, and linkage. I painted the front bumper as well as hanging the tire carrier.
IMG_1057.jpg IMG_1058.jpg IMG_1059.jpg IMG_1060.jpg IMG_1061.jpg IMG_1062.jpg

My son was definitely happy with the progress.
IMG_1069.jpg

Overall it was successful week.

Now I am headed back to BWI via San Diego and Charlotte. Airport is a ghost town. Stay safe out there.

Andy5160

Hooked
I was fortunate to take some leave and head back home before the travel restrictions were implemented. Since our ski trip to Big Bear was cancelled, my wife suggested I get the Jeep put together for our move.
View attachment 343685
I adjusted the brake and clutch pedals after a little trimming to the tub. I think the body mounts that I used shifted how the tub was sitting, causing metal on metal contact.

I was able to get a 12 circuit wiring harness installed. Trying to figure out a combo GM and Ford ignition system was a little tricky. I install new gauges to the dash as well as a new steering column, steering wheel, and linkage. I painted the front bumper as well as hanging the tire carrier.
View attachment 343686 View attachment 343687 View attachment 343688 View attachment 343689 View attachment 343690 View attachment 343691

My son was definitely happy with the progress.
View attachment 343692

Overall it was successful week.

Now I am headed back to BWI via San Diego and Charlotte. Airport is a ghost town. Stay safe out there.

Looks great and seems like almost finished

Top Bottom