‘18 recon build

315/70. Think it’s 34.5. Waiting on my aev rear tire carrier to get the last one.

When in doubt, throttle out.

Well. I guess that sucks. I think they have to be taller then that. It raised my Jeep from 41” to the door Handel to 42.24”

For sure. On a side note the superchips f5 will not read on my Jeep. Call will be made Monday when they open

Found this on their website. I’m sure it’s the same for 17/18 year models

This new product does include all costs associated with the required ECM modification in order to tune so you don’t have to worry about a thing. The process to get your Jeep ready for tuning is extremely simple and is handled directly through Superchips. Check out the product features below along with a quick description of our swap process.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Found this on their website. I’m sure it’s the same for 17/18 year models

This new product does include all costs associated with the required ECM modification in order to tune so you don’t have to worry about a thing. The process to get your Jeep ready for tuning is extremely simple and is handled directly through Superchips. Check out the product features below along with a quick description of our swap process.

I could be mistaken but I think that's for the flashpaq not the Flashcal. I didn't think an ecm swap was required for the Flashcal. Heading outside now to check it out. I'll let you know what I find

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I could be mistaken but I think that's for the flashpaq not the Flashcal. I didn't think an ecm swap was required for the Flashcal. Heading outside now to check it out. I'll let you know what I find

Your right. I thought you all were talking about the flashpaq. The td2 and flashpaq are the only ones required to cross ship ecm’s. Flashcal should work.

My Jeep is a '17 maybe that's the difference but I connected it, turned ignition to on and it started communicating right away. FWIW I didn't do any updating prior to giving it a shot and it was the first time I actually tried using it. Maybe the difference is that your Jeep is an 18

Last edited:
I just hope I can use it. I’ll update or downdate. I don’t care they said up to ‘18 model year.

Top Bottom