What kind of speakers?????

Hock Edition

what kind of speakers do you use........
Im looking for some ideas for loud speakers to crank up the ACDC while having a jeep full of soldiers rock out to the local hooters hahaha:rock:

Yeahright

what kind of speakers do you use........
Im looking for some ideas for loud speakers to crank up the ACDC while having a jeep full of soldiers rock out to the local hooters hahaha:rock:

Mate, I can't tell you what speakers to get but you need to be commended on your choice of music, the greatest rock band in the world, and they are an Aussie band.

Last edited:

NY1982JK

I've been running nothing but Alpine Type R's for the last 10+ years in everything I've owned. I know there are plenty of people out there that will say this or that is better. But the level of consistent quality I've seen in their product along with the amazing sound quality and reliability for the price I find hard to beat.

Retail prices for their products are a little on the high side, but a quick search of Amazon will find anything product they have for what I would say are excellent prices. I recently picked up a set of type r 6.5 coaxials for 105 shipped, and 6.5c components for 155 shiped. Their amps match perfectly with their speakers and even those list for a few hundred under retail on amazon.

Hope this helps a little. Good luck! :thumb:

Oh yeah I must agree. Excellent choice in tunes :rock:

Top Bottom