Waving from Keller, Texas

taJKUmal

Welcome to WAYALIFE!!! What color JKUR did you get?

I was looking for a "fun color" (Deep Cherry, or perhaps the new Amp'd) I ran across a 2012 Crush JKU, not Rubi, and a 2012 Rubi still full price but Cherry w/ Black leather interior. Then i found the JKUR of my dreams... on the inside. Its a 2013 Brown Saddle colored leather interior, OMG this sucker is nice, and its Black of course. So much for fun colors, but ooooooh baby I love the interior. SpiderWebShade15.jpg

taJKUmal

Tread Lightly

I have to tell you all about "Tread Lightly". I appreciate the no-haggle side of things for sure. The membership is a good cause, to help educate the conservation side of outdoors, camping, hiking, biking, Jeepin' whatever. The 3 year membership was $60, and comes with the Jeep (as well as other sponsors) discounts on their products. The "Tread Lightly" discount is 1% below factory invoice, so it worked out to be about 3k off the sticker window price. I don't think any of the dealers really liked it, but they all knew about it. It was pretty simple, just a quick lookup, do the math, here's the price sir, thats it. Put the whole experience in a different light than previous buying experiences. I would definatly do that again. BTW, you have to be a 3yr member, not their 1 year program to get the deals. I signed myself up at 1yr, until i read more. So the Jeep is actually the wife's :) on paper.... Mine in the driveway. We had our last Jeep for 15 years, we were both sad to see it go, but the JKUR makes up for it in spades.

http://treadlightly.org/

John

Top Bottom