Waving from Brighton, Tn! (Newb)

BloodhoundJk

Hello all!
My names Dan. After my dad bought his 09 JkX about a year ago I new I had to get one. I fell in love Immediately. So after contemplating trading my 2007 Trailblazer SS for what seemed like forever, I finally did it.
I wanted a bone stock jeep but didn't have the funds to buy a new one. I lucked up and found a 1 owner, 2008 JKU Sahara. It was in perfect shape so I couldn't resist. I'm no stranger to mods, my TBSS was a money pit, now it looks that my JK will follow in its foot steps! He it is after I brought it home and washed it.

So far I've managed to do the DIY grille mod with the black mesh stuff. Great mod for free! My dad had just done it so I used the left overs.
I'm looking forward to learning about the JK and modding it to my taste. If heard nothing but great things about this forum!
And just for fun, here was my old SS

BloodhoundJk

Thanks guys!
I do miss the SS. She was a monster. I'm definitely not used to the power difference from it to the Jeep. It's going to take some getting used to.

BloodhoundJk

Thanks for all the warm welcomes fella's. I'd love to shell out a ton of money into this thing and get it where I want it but unfortunately the house comes first. I just bought my first house in February. I didn't realize how much of a money pit a house was until I got in it. I watch to much HGTV and my wife is a Pinterest freak. :naw:

Top Bottom