Wave from Monterey CA

jonyuri253

Hey guys! i just bought my first jeep a little over a year ago and I've only done a couple mods mostly because i dont really know where to start. So I figured i would ask in this forum! Wheres a good place to start with mods on a limited budget?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364226859.413394.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364226886.077148.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364226903.118632.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife. Good place to start on a budget would be a budget boost with bigger tires and armor. Tow points and some recovery gear are a good addition as well.

Last edited:

jonyuri253

Welcome to Wayalife. Good place to start on a budget would be a budget boost with bigger tires and armor. Two points and some recovery gear are a good addition as well.

yeah thats what i was thinking thanks for the tip... any ideas on the biggest size of tire i can fit on a stock 08 rubicon?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
yeah thats what i was thinking thanks for the tip... any ideas on the biggest size of tire i can fit on a stock 08 rubicon?

You can run 35's and I wouldn't recommend any bigger. I would also recommend still gusseting you front axle C's.

jonyuri253

You can run 35's and I wouldn't recommend any bigger. I would also recommend still gusseting you front axle C's.

i will definitely look into that seems like a quick and easy mod! thanks for the tip!

anyone know of any good beginners trails close to monterey?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

What mods depends on what type of offroading you want to do. Might want to start a different thread (not in the wave section) to get more advice. :thumb:

Top Bottom