Wave from Mississauga (near Toronto, Canada)

Ace McDuck

Hi folks, just joined in from the Great White North (not so much around Toronto, but most of the rest of Canada). I'm a born again jeepster, had a 79 CJ5 V8 3spd manual way back. Just acquired a 2012 JK Sahara 4dr - a wee bit of a different ride, but still built like a tank! :D

I have offroaded (is that grammatically correct??) twice this past year up here north of the city (about 4 hours north). It's a load of fun and I'm going to keep doing it.

For the meantime I will keep my JK mostly stock (so I don't have to argue about warranty with the local dealer, at least not any more than usual). The items in my wish list right now are an evap skid plate, sway bar quick disconnects, a set of rock sliders, and maybe nice new bumpers. I've already put in a CB - which is an incredible PITA tuning the antenna, still not in the "safe" SWR range.

Hope to contribute to the wealth of knowledge & experience on the forum.

Hellfire

Welcome to the wayalife! I've been to your city in the winter and I must admit you guys drive very fast in the snow before the snow plows come out! I looked like I was standing still. :)

Top Bottom