Wave from Afghanistan

EOD-JKU

Hey everyone currently back in Afghanistan.. Thought I would never come here again after I left the Army but they know what buttons to press! Anyways I recently just bought my second JKU, first one was a 2007 Sport and this is a 2012 Rubi. My baby is currently sitting in the garage at my brother in laws dealership (authorized AEV dealer) which is why I am so loaded on their mods. Hopefully by the time I get home it will be a BRUTE. Hope to see you all on the trails soon!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey everyone currently back in Afghanistan.. Thought I would never come here again after I left the Army but they know what buttons to press! Anyways I recently just bought my second JKU, first one was a 2007 Sport and this is a 2012 Rubi. My baby is currently sitting in the garage at my brother in laws dealership (authorized AEV dealer) which is why I am so loaded on their mods. Hopefully by the time I get home it will be a BRUTE. Hope to see you all on the trails soon!

Welcome to WAYALIFE and welcome home! glad you back safe! cant wait to see the pics of the Brute when its done!!

Top Bottom