want pics.. jk with 4 or 4.5 lift with 33" tire

Karlos30

Hi !

Would like to see this kind of setup of 4 or 4.5 lift with 33" tires.... as I would have for winter season.

If you have this setup or have some pics....let's share here please !

Karlos30

I know it's to much for 33... but this gonna be or cold be my winter setup....for summer I'll have 35" tire.

My real lift will be zone 3"(already installed) with RC 1.25 bodylift(waiting to be installed)....do you have warning fo this combination ?

Solution could be to buy gy Dura tire on 35" on run it all year long..

Thanks !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's to much for 33... but this gonna be or cold be my winter setup....for summer I'll have 35" tire.

My real lift will be zone 3"(already installed) with RC 1.25 bodylift(waiting to be installed)....do you have warning fo this combination ?

Solution could be to buy gy Dura tire on 35" on run it all year long..

Thanks !

Being that you have a 2011 Unlimited and with a manual transmission, you should be fine with that much lift. If you had an auto or a 2-door, there would be things you would have needed to address.

Atch

If it were me I'd run the lift without the body lift. Just make flat fenders & run 35's yr round to help with center of gravity.

Karlos30

Thanks for comments ! ;)

At which height should we add change to driving shaft on a 4dr... more than 3" suspension lift, more than 3.5...or more than 4" ?

KCTW

If you still want to see a pics of a 4" lift with 33's. 4" Skyjacker with 285/75-16 tires.
red Jeep 006.jpg

red Jeep 007.jpg

Gibbo

Here's a couple pics I took to show off the stickers. 4.5" with 285/70/17's. Of coarse being a 2 door it has new drive shafts. Next month 35x12.5's and 1.5" wheel spacers. 2012-12-22 16.54.01.jpg 2012-12-22 16.50.13.jpg

Top Bottom