VIDEO : FLASHY to CLASSY Jeep Wranglers & Gladiators of SEMA 2023 Pre-Show Coverage Part 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There's never in short supply of Flashy Jeep Wranglers and Gladiators at SEMA and in this second part of our 2023 pre-show coverage, you can be sure that we have plenty more to share with you. However, we did come across a few classy rigs, or at least, in our opinion anyway and we even came across a unicorn of a classic that was just to die for. Needless to say, that's what you'll get to see in this video.

#sema2023 #jeep #wayalife #semashow2023 #sema #semashow #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter #mickeythompson #bajaboss #gearoffroad #tisoffroad #flogbumpers #hammerheadbumpers #ohlins #ohlinsracingautomotive

jeeeep

Hooked
wow, 2005.

Your enthusiasm for the Rivian :ROFLMAO: , was someone holding Cindy hostage and you had to show the Rivian?

That J10, love it! the amount of work to get it where it is now, wow!

Ohlin, very nice, congrats!

Thanks for the pre-show! I forgot the "official" work begins tomorrow.

The truck wasn't really that tall, I've seen how tall you are lol. I wonder if someone really drives on the streets like that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
J10 wins.... and Thats what she said.
Indeed! :ROFLMAO:
wow, 2005.

Your enthusiasm for the Rivian :ROFLMAO: , was someone holding Cindy hostage and you had to show the Rivian?

That J10, love it! the amount of work to get it where it is now, wow!

Ohlin, very nice, congrats!

Thanks for the pre-show! I forgot the "official" work begins tomorrow.

The truck wasn't really that tall, I've seen how tall you are lol. I wonder if someone really drives on the streets like that.
Yeah, it's been a while. But, I was talking to the managing director of Ohlins today and found that this is his 29th show (with other companies in the past) :eek:

Regarding Rivian, was I really that enthusiastic? :ROFLMAO:

As far as my height goes, I realize 5'-7" isn't exactly skyscraper status but I don't think I'm exactly a midget LOL

jeeeep

Hooked
Indeed! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, it's been a while. But, I was talking to the managing director of Ohlins today and found that this is his 29th show (with other companies in the past) :eek:

Regarding Rivian, was I really that enthusiastic? :ROFLMAO:

As far as my height goes, I realize 5'-7" isn't exactly skyscraper status but I don't think I'm exactly a midget LOL
just giving you shit on your height, that truck is insanely tall, I wonder if it's street legal?

There's never in short supply of Flashy Jeep Wranglers and Gladiators at SEMA and in this second part of our 2023 pre-show coverage, you can be sure that we have plenty more to share with you. However, we did come across a few classy rigs, or at least, in our opinion anyway and we even came across a unicorn of a classic that was just to die for. Needless to say, that's what you'll get to see in this video.

#sema2023 #jeep #wayalife #semashow2023 #sema #semashow #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter #mickeythompson #bajaboss #gearoffroad #tisoffroad #flogbumpers #hammerheadbumpers #ohlins #ohlinsracingautomotive
I figured you were being showcased when I saw you buffing the 392… congrats! 👍

Top Bottom