The short waiting game...

GS-RON

Got an E-Mail from Jeep with a VIN# and an expected delivery to dealer on 14 Feb. And it seems i get a 2022 even though a 2021 was ordered.

First of many questions to come.... Is there an on-line source for the Factory Repair Manual or is there a preferred source where I can I buy it on-line or from Jeep?

TIA, Ron

Got an E-Mail from Jeep with a VIN# and an expected delivery to dealer on 14 Feb. And it seems i get a 2022 even though a 2021 was ordered.

First of many questions to come.... Is there an on-line source for the Factory Repair Manual or is there a preferred source where I can I buy it on-line or from Jeep?

TIA, Ron
Congrats!

Upvote 0

Dale72

Hooked

TIA, Ron
Congratulations. 2021's was stopped being made the end of August

Upvote 0

sipafz

Caught the Bug

TIA, Ron
Congratulations! Ordered ours on 2/2/22 and was told 68 days. Yours was less than that, plus the holidays so I’m hoping for the first week of April.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom