The futur of medecine

Good link. Thanks for posting. I have seen the iPhone heart rate monitor in person, one of my relatives uses it in his veterinary practice, pretty slick!

Just ordered that guys book. Looks interesting.

LOL, I was looking onto this just ysesterday. At work, they are re-fitting our gym and the machines will accept connection via bluetooth to the myfitnesspal Application and you can track what you do on the web site. Aparently the web site will also connect to Smart pphones (app) and also the the blue tooth health monitors one of which I was considering getting. it's on your wrist, tracks walking/running steps, BP, Heart rate, etc. along with also a wi-fi scale that also hooks in, I can have 24/7/365 health monitoring running, and the only input I have to do is my food intake...

kind of scary how far and fast the cell (smart) phone technology has come. I will draw the line at the prostate exam app though!!! :icon_crazy:

wow.. I could really use this.. I have a heart disease n have had 3 open heart surgeries.. this could save me a ton of money n save my insurance a ton as well..

Top Bottom