The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

DaJudge

'All you post or videos of wheeling with your friends and product videos'? What the hell does he think the channel is about?
So much material for the "What do you think of the Wayalife Youtube Channel" thread!
I should have used one the recent March ones instead of the old pony tail comments!
People are truly stupid!

SpookyJeeps

LOL - I'm literally getting the hate from all sides! Here's one that I got from a DJ Dragon and it was to give me grief for not telling people about how LED's won't put off enough heat to melt snow and how "dangerous" that is. This of course, right after other people gave me grief for not telling people about how hot LEDs get and how that will cause them to go bad. I just can't win with this one.

View attachment 374792
Dang, so you are telling me I cannot use my LED lights to melt snow? I have been getting it all wrong. Lol.
It amazes me how much time trolls spend making stupid comments.

GP NOIR

Hooked
LOL - I'm literally getting the hate from all sides! Here's one that I got from a DJ Dragon and it was to give me grief for not telling people about how LED's won't put off enough heat to melt snow and how "dangerous" that is. This of course, right after other people gave me grief for not telling people about how hot LEDs get and how that will cause them to go bad. I just can't win with this one.

View attachment 374792
DJ Dragon didn't get the message because he didn't get his Secret Decoder Ring

Top Bottom