Teraflex owned by Four Wheel Parts parent company?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To everyone else, all I can say is that this is news to me but, it wouldn't surprise me.

I would also like to state that just because people may have issues with a product or manufacturer and is vocal about it does not mean they are criticizing you personally. Try not to take it that way because everyone has an opinion and they are just expressing theirs.

FuriousDz

I would also like to state that just because people may have issues with a product or manufacturer and is vocal about it does not mean they are criticizing you personally. Try not to take it that way because everyone has an opinion and they are just expressing theirs.

Dont know why this is so hard for some to grasp. I can see if someone said "you're stupid for buying that" but for me having someone give me their experience with a product is the most valuable thing I can ask for.

I have the TF HD hinge/carrier and thanks to your post I NOW know there may be a flaw that could possibly cause damage or worse to others and I know I need to keep an eye on it. Whether it happens once or 100 times the possiblity exists for it to happen and thats enough for me.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Dont know why this is so hard for some to grasp. I can see if someone said "you're stupid for buying that" but for me having someone give me their experience with a product is the most valuable thing I can ask for.

I have the TF HD hinge/carrier and thanks to your post I NOW know there may be a flaw that could possibly cause damage or worse to others and I know I need to keep an eye on it. Whether it happens once or 100 times the possiblity exists for it to happen and thats enough for me.

I couldn't agree with you more.:thumb: This forum is a great place to learn about pro's and con's of products. Everyone has a different opinions of what they like, and how the product worked for them.
If there is an issues with a parts. Wouldn't everyone want to know if a product you are installing on your rig has issues? :twocents: :thinking: :yup:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I knew about the rest, didn't know TF was a part of the megacorp. :idontknow:

Since the tone of this thread is generally negative toward TF... I'm curious did I miss a thread, get left off a mailing list, or miss the phone call auto dialer notice that we're supposed to hate on Teraflex now? Last I checked this site was about a 'way of life' that is represented by our Jeeps and the places they take us. It seems it's turning into a vendor crapfest.

I don't hate Teraflex. I've got some of their stuff on my Jeep and it's all good. I was merely pointing out that Teraflex is no longer a stand alone company anymore. It must have happened fairly recently.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I don't hate Teraflex. I've got some of their stuff on my Jeep and it's all good. I was merely pointing out that Teraflex is no longer a stand alone company anymore. It must have happened fairly recently.

Yeah, my bad, I shouldn't have specifically called out this thread alone.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug

I completely concur with both comments above.......especially the first one.......I came to this forum because I got tired of the immature flamers who had nothing good to say or add on other Jeep forums......I'm here to absorb any knowledge or experience other Jeepers are willing to share.....I don't know any of you from Adam but I appreciate all of what you have shared past and present........you've saved me a lot of money and time......and i might add....some skin off my knuckles.........Rock on WAYALIFE I'm here for the long haul........and to "Pay it forward"

Cheers:beer:

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I completely concur with both comments above.......especially the first one.......I came to this forum because I got tired of the immature flamers who had nothing good to say or add on other Jeep forums......I'm here to absorb any knowledge or experience other Jeepers are willing to share.....I don't know any of you from Adam but I appreciate all of what you have shared past and present........you've saved me a lot of money and time......and i might add....some skin off my knuckles.........Rock on WAYALIFE I'm here for the long haul........and to "Pay it forward"

Cheers:beer:

You know me? :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thank you, I appreciate you being able to see things for what they really are and not just me "bashing" or "hating" or a company because I share with all of you what I have seen.

FuriousDz

Thank you, I appreciate you being able to see things for what they really are and not just me "bashing" or "hating" or a company because I share with all of you what I have seen.

No thanks needed, you have helped me out more than I can say and the info I have gotten from you specifically through posts and pm's on both wayalife and JKF have been invaluable. I think most who have listened and even debated with you would admit you give advice and opinion based on your experiences and not to bash one prodcut over another.

NAUJK

They also own Trail Master Suspensions. the OR-Fab Performance Acc sold it to them last spring.

Top Bottom