SEMA 2022 MEGA THREAD : On the GO Show Coverage

jamesrw30

Just watched a video on Quadratecs YouTube about the truck. Looks like a really nice rig. Based around their trail clean up program.

kevman65

Hooked
That's interesting. Manufacturer? Price point?
Can you sneak it out and mail it to me? I'll cover shipping....

I found the website, no price yet, too new. It is a very organized looking bag and I like that it attaches to the Freedom Panels.
I sent them an email and received a reply.

They are available for pre-order and $124.99 each. Availability is listed as unknown at this time.

They attach to the Freedom Panels with 2, 3M hook and loop strips that appear to be 3" wide and around 10" - 12" long.

Going through the pictures on their web page they don't appear to expand much, so internal storage would be limited. Probably a good place to stash a handgun but don't know how they would handle a full sized revolver or semi automatic.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I sent them an email and received a reply.

They are available for pre-order and $124.99 each. Availability is listed as unknown at this time.

They attach to the Freedom Panels with 2, 3M hook and loop strips that appear to be 3" wide and around 10" - 12" long.

Going through the pictures on their web page they don't appear to expand much, so internal storage would be limited. Probably a good place to stash a handgun but don't know how they would handle a full sized revolver or semi automatic.
This is correct but I was told that if you bought the pair, the price would only be $200. Also, they had a fake full size Glock in the case and it seemed like it fit comfortably.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a host of miscellaneous pics of things that I just couldn't get posted up in time but don't have enough to create a whole thread on.

This JL Wrangler on tracks was over at the XK Glow display.
IMG_2066.jpg

This EVO'd out rig was over at the Body Guard display.
IMG_2072.jpg

For those of you who know Ned Bacon, this is his awesome flatty.
IMG_2068.jpg

Off Road Monster wheels had this Gladiator.
IMG_2199.jpg

And this is the SendCutSend car.
IMG_2304.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot of the JOIIIO Gladiator that we featured in our day 3 video.
IMG_2070.jpg

And this is the MORryde Jeep Wrangler fridge slider and counter setup all opened up.
IMG_2060.jpg

I'm really bummed that I wasn't able to get my good friends Matt and Mike from Rancho on video but I was happy to run into them and catch up on life. Good to see you guys and I hope you have a safe trip home.
IMG_2074.jpg

Top Bottom