QUADRATEC JTe Jeep Wrangler Pickup - SEMA 2022

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned in our official Day 1 coverage of the 2022 SEMA Show video, the very first vendor we went to go see, was Quadratec. Over the years, they've gone from being a retailer of aftermarket parts and accessories to being a premier manufacturer of them and most of which, were on display on their awesome JTe 50 for 50 Wrangler pickup truck. Anyway, here are some all around and detailed shots of their Jeep and their parts.

IMG_2089.jpg
IMG_2091.jpg
IMG_2093.jpg
IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2098.jpg
IMG_2101.jpg
IMG_2105.jpg
IMG_2107.jpg
IMG_2111.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
this thing really is pretty cool, and for a good cause. is Lynx the new name for the Quadratec line? or another company all together?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
this thing really is pretty cool, and for a good cause. is Lynx the new name for the Quadratec line? or another company all together?
Lynx, Carnivore and Stealth are brands made by Quadratec. They actually have a few others too.

Bear_JT

Hooked
That’s a good looking build. It’s good to see Quadratec is doing well and continuing to move forward with new items and development.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Love this build! I seen Jeep ask if they should put it into production on instagram. Hoping they are seriously thinking about it and not teasing.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Have seen those new quadratec fenders in person at the last Jeeps and Java. They are really nice as you pointed out. Also love this build!

GP NOIR

Hooked
I like this configuration. It would make an awesome off-road & camping rig. Just put a cap on the bed. Is the spare under the bed? I see it has winches front and rear.

I love the green with gold trim. Very classy. Painting the bed bars and front skid plate white looks cheap. The blue, white & black of the graphics don’t work with the green & gold. The graphics look like they were designed for a lawn care service. The front bumper looks clunky and blocks air flow to the radiator. Strip away all the crap and this Jeep would be perfect!

jorgelrod

Hooked
I like that when they outsource their stuff, they go to American companies like their headlights being built by JW Speaker.

Major Ursus

As mentioned in our official Day 1 coverage of the 2022 SEMA Show video, the very first vendor we went to go see, was Quadratec. Over the years, they've gone from being a retailer of aftermarket parts and accessories to being a premier manufacturer of them and most of which, were on display on their awesome JTe 50 for 50 Wrangler pickup truck. Anyway, here are some all around and detailed shots of their Jeep and their parts.

View attachment 381387
View attachment 381388
View attachment 381389
View attachment 381390
View attachment 381391
View attachment 381392
View attachment 381393
View attachment 381394
View attachment 381395
I watched the YouTube video on this one. Pretty awesome build.

Top Bottom