Pro Rock 60's Dream set up

Hightower

What is your dream set up for a new set of Pro Rock 60's (front & back)? Lockers, gears axles shafts, brakes and so on??????

as it is in my future, I have been dreaming about the prorock 60s. Rear- ARB, 5:38s front- ARB, 5:38s, RCVs.

D60s

as it is in my future, I have been dreaming about the prorock 60s. Rear- ARB, 5:38s front- ARB, 5:38s, RCVs.

Yeah, What he said! I need some 60s REAL BAD!!! My built D30 is holding up ok, but I just worry about the housing!:doh: Only a few $$$$ is keeping me from those guys.:idontknow:

It would be easier for Eddie to hand over the keys to Moby then for me to type out my dream setup.

What is your dream set up for a new set of Pro Rock 60's (front & back)? Lockers, gears axles shafts, brakes and so on??????

the only thing i wish we would have done from the get go on our prorock 60 setup is to have gone full-float in the rear right off the bat and, gone 8 lug. aside from that, i'm real happy with the ARB's, 5.38 gears, dodge brakes up front and JK8 brakes in the rear. granted, i haven't tried the new ford front brakes they now offer and, if they're better, i guess i'd want them :D oh, also, i run the foote competition front axle shafts with ctm u-joints - you simply cannot beat this setup and it's what dynatrac offers up as their "best" setup and over RCV's.

the only thing i wish we would have done from the get go on our prorock 60 setup is to have gone full-float in the rear right off the bat and, gone 8 lug. aside from that, i'm real happy with the ARB's, 5.38 gears, dodge brakes up front and JK8 brakes in the rear. granted, i haven't tried the new ford front brakes they now offer and, if they're better, i guess i'd want them :D oh, also, i run the foote competition front axle shafts with ctm u-joints - you simply cannot beat this setup and it's what dynatrac offers up as their "best" setup and over RCV's.

If they say its the best I may just have to check this baby out... :rock: Although Im not feeling the ford brakes :icon_crazy: I have a feeling Im going to go broke. lol

Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 - Front - 5.38 Gears/ARB/1350
Yokes/RCV Chromolly Inners and Outers/Dynoloc Hub/
Stub Hub Kit/ProSteer Ball Joints - 8 Lug
Dynatrac Pro Rock Full Floater 60 - Rear- 5.38
EVO JK High Steer Kit D60

Here is what i went with...

Top Bottom