Possible hints from the concepts

bOLsAK3

I've always loved concepts since they always show what the designers and engineers are working on and they usually hint @ things to come. While I was looking at the new Jeep Easter Safari concepts I spotted out a couple of cool tidbits and one trend that 3 Jeeps shared together.

All 3 of these Easter Safari Jeeps have an extended rear end which appear near identical in the interior shots, 2 of which have a downward folding tailgate. Quick side note, notice the "Diesel" on the Africa concept?! That's a Jeep which belongs in my garage for sure!

jeep-chief-concept-front-three-quarte.jpg jeep-chief-concept-wood-cargo-details.jpg jeep-wrangler-africa-concept-rear-three-quarter.jpg jeep-wrangler-africa-concept-cargo.jpg jeep-wrangler-red-rock-responder-concept-rear-three-quarter-02.jpg jeep-wrangler-red-rock-responder-concept-rear-three-quarter.jpg

I've also noticed subtle design changes like the fenders on this Responder concept which have a small lip located nearest the tire and are shaped a little different than usual and the fronts seem raised a little.

jeep-wrangler-red-rock-responder-concept-tools.jpg jeep-wrangler-red-rock-responder-concept-front-three-quarter.jpg

Anyone else pick up on anything?

Top Bottom