Poison Spyder??

Metalmasher said:
Dang I just picked up the poison roll cage, I was planing on installing is next week could a guy run plastic bushings or anything like that to fix the squeaking after some tail use?

I have the poison spider cage. It's not that noisy to me. However you can not put anything in between the joints. They are a B getting them together. Also helpful tip. Make sure you have the correct bolts to put the cage together. I checked mine and they were the wrong thread pitch. I also cut the window braces and wielded them to the cage to keep the windshield from moving so much. It's all in my thread. If you need pics or any questions on the install PM me and I'll help.

Metalmasher

Notajerryskid said:
I have the poison spider cage. It's not that noisy to me. However you can not put anything in between the joints. They are a B getting them together. Also helpful tip. Make sure you have the correct bolts to put the cage together. I checked mine and they were the wrong thread pitch. I also cut the window braces and wielded them to the cage to keep the windshield from moving so much. It's all in my thread. If you need pics or any questions on the install PM me and I'll help.

How do I get there on your profile

Metalmasher

Notajerryskid said:
The link in my signature. :)

Or go to the show thread an look at kraken thread.

Awesome thread ! Thanks I'm going to weld my windshield brackets also good idea! I will send some pictures as I complete it!

Donny

the brawler rockers are some of the nicest body mounted rocker there are. i have little doubt they would work well for most applications, i have seen similar designs eventually start to cause body damage due to the thin sheet steel that comes on a jk. i used to be a fan of designs like this but, now prefer only frame mounted options. of course, that's just me and for the kind of trail use my jeep sees.

Wayoflife,
It will take me some time to set up my JK to get to the trails you guys are running...BUT that is my goal..so I find myself researching the heck outta these items because I don't want to waste money on short term items that will need to be replaced as I get to tougher/more enjoyable trails.

Donny

Top Bottom