Penn Wave!

Army_Vet

Banned
Hello all, Mark from PA here, Harrisburg area.

Anybody in this area want to get together and have a beer or coffee let me know.

Good to meet you all, Mark

Eddie, I always have a bottle of American Honey on the shelf ;) If you're in the area

Lane87

Hello all, Mark from PA here, Harrisburg area.

Anybody in this area want to get together and have a beer or coffee let me know.

Good to meet you all, Mark

Eddie, I always have a bottle of American Honey on the shelf ;) If you're in the area

Hey how's it going!! Welcome to Wayalife!! I'm just south of you in Waynesboro. We're going on a trip to Rausch Creek June 29th and 30th if you can make it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! I'm down in west Chester so not to far either

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned
Welcome to WAYALIFE. I'M IN HBG area to . If you see my jeep give me a honk. My son and I are the only 2 in the area with the wal. Banner.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Army_Vet

Banned
Rousch creek

Im going to try to make it, Should be doable. I would like to camp there. Is there anything i need to reserve in order to attend and camp for this weekend?

Rascal3 I used to live in Tacoma Wa... That area is awesome

Welcome to WAYALIFE:cool:

I always drive through michaux state forest atleast 2 times a month. I do believe that is in your neck of the woods.

Army_Vet

Banned
Welcome to WAYALIFE:cool:

I always drive through michaux state forest atleast 2 times a month. I do believe that is in your neck of the woods.

Yes it is right next door.... When you drive through, do mean travel... or wheel? I would like to check out some dirt roads around here if there is any

Yes it is right next door.... When you drive through, do mean travel... or wheel? I would like to check out some dirt roads around here if there is any

someone told me you can wheel the fire roads, but everytime i'm there they are closed. but there still is a couple mud holes and places to test your flex.
there is a lil park on the left coming from gettysburg into mt holly springs. the road/trail starts there, i usully wind up close to 81 when i'm done. lots of sceanery in the winter with no leaves blocking the view.

Top Bottom