Out and about in Bahrain!

2f40c831-2b26-4b7a-a1a4-989b3631c409.JPG IMG_4174 2.jpg IMG_4177 2.jpg The language barrier is difficult at times but, we were finally able to get authorization to drive over to Bahrain for a little libations and relaxation for a couple nights. As alcohol and pork products are strictly forbidden in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, that's NOT the case in the country of Bahrain! Wifey and I had a blast! they (the expats) were celebrating Halloween at Big Texas BBQ & Waffle House, one of the many American owned establishments located throughout the GCC (Gulf Coast Countries???).

theexpozay

spent 2.5 years there working for Military Sealift Command. (IT contractor) Was constantly going back and forth to Kuwait and UAE. A Jeep would have been VASTLY superior to the Hundai Accent I had. :)

Where were you?

Upvote 0

Thorgon

I got of the military back in 94. I came to Saudi January of this year. First stint as an expatriate working as a contractor.
I was a Navy Aviation Electrician Mate on F-14's BITD USS America CV-66.. My squadron was the VF-102 Diamondbacks. Thanks for your service!

Attachments

• Jet Blast.jpg
    Jet Blast.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Top Bottom