Off road evolution or Poison Spyder

Just out of curiosity, what type of education is required to get a job at a place like Off Road Evolution or Poison Spyder? Is there a specific trade school that'll teach you what you'll need to know such as Wyotech? Curious what it will take to get a job building jeeps like some lucky people have

Thanks,
Sean

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
First they need to have an opening. Then you have to be able meet the skills needed for that job whether it be fabricating or sales or anything in between.

Same as any other job out there that someone would apply for.

First they need to have an opening. Then you have to be able meet the skills needed for that job whether it be fabricating or sales or anything in between.

Same as any other job out there that someone would apply for.

But do they require any specific schooling or do you just need to know how to fabricate(or do whatever the job opening requires?

EasyE

But do they require any specific schooling or do you just need to know how to fabricate(or do whatever the job opening requires?

A good way to get those questions answered would be to visit the facility. The people I've met from those businesses are friendly and you could see for your shelf..

A good way to get those questions answered would be to visit the facility. The people I've met from those businesses are friendly and you could see for your shelf..

I guess I'll have to take a trip over one of these days! Maybe I'll pick up some parts too

Top Bottom