North East Pennsylvania JK

DKronk42

Hey guys, after about 15 years of pining over my brothers jeeps, and all the other jeeps in my area, I took delivery of my 2014 JK sport 2 door!!! Anvil grey with a soft top. So far i absolutely love it and it has lived up to every inflated expectation! I cant wait until I out grow my entry level sport and graduate up to a rubicon. Ill post a photo or two when i get some time to get some action shot!

Wave

DKronk42

Unfortunately ill be working that weekend, and my jk is still bone stock, perhaps next year, i plan on doing some work to it over the winter.

Tackerdown

Banned
Unfortunately ill be working that weekend, and my jk is still bone stock, perhaps next year, i plan on doing some work to it over the winter.

There will be other trips and bone stock isn't a issue. We are not in one of Eddie s vid we are at rausch creek and stock is welcome. Its more a chance to get your rig off road and enjoy good company. Well some good company. And welcome to WAYALIFE.

Tom now Free

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys, after about 15 years of pining over my brothers jeeps, and all the other jeeps in my area, I took delivery of my 2014 JK sport 2 door!!! Anvil grey with a soft top. So far i absolutely love it and it has lived up to every inflated expectation! I cant wait until I out grow my entry level sport and graduate up to a rubicon. Ill post a photo or two when i get some time to get some action shot!

Wave

Welcome to Wayalife!

Sent from my iPhone

Army_Vet

Banned
Bone stock is fine!

Wave

Im from NE PA originally, W-B/Scranton. I now live in H-burg area. Rausch is ok for bone stock, you will just scrape the bottom AaaaaaLOT! But you can still make it. Skids would be the only thing I would fret about first before going. There is enough of us to get you through any situation there.

Welcome to the best forum around! Mark

DKronk42

Haha plan for the winter is bumpers, flares and skids, i have a feeling ill be seeing RC quite alot in the future, i took her for our first run locally yesterday and i must say she outperformed my expectations, cant wait to break her in on some real trails!

Top Bottom